09 July 2012

Garden Party 2012 Report

Recently I visited the Garden Party in Hamm Germany that was organized by the crew of Electronic Circus. It is one of the nicest event in the year I think. Very cozy and a very informal atmosphere whith a BBQ, drinks and some Electronic Music. This year I also had another job. Some of the artists (like Glenn Main in the picture on the left) were traveling light and asked me to bring some equipment for them. I brought my Roland GAIA for Glenn and also my Yamaha AN1X for Rene Splinter.

In the picture on the right you see Rene Splinter playing and my AN1X on the bottom. Also Stephan Schällmann used my synths in his performance as TAX5. They all played a very nice concert that I enjoyed a lot. Normally I like to  stay late on these kind of events but around 23:00 I got really tired and decided to drive back. This was maybe a bad idea and I could better have looked for a hotel. I still had a 2 hour drive a head of me and I really struggled to stay awake on the way back. Actually it was a bit dangerous. So next time I really should arrange for a hotel.

But besides that I really enjoyed this years event again to the fullest. The weather was great, people were nice and the food was good. If you never visited this event I'd really recommend you to put it on your calendar for next year. I want to thank the Electronic Circus crew for organizing such a great event. I'd also like to thank Phil Booth for providing these pictures. I seem to always forget to take pictures. OK next event will be the Electronic Circus in Gütersloh Germany on the 22th of September 2012. Also a great event not to be missed. Maybe I'll see you there :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice Michel!! Bedanks!! Karsten

Unknown said...

Yes this is a wonderful Event, My second visit to the Gardenparty and who was more beautiful than the first. Next year I'll be there again, if all goes well!