11 November 2011

Synth.nl visits Sea World 2011 Video

This video was initially made for a lecture at school of my youngest daughter about the Killer Whale (Orcinus Orca). On my OceanoGraphy album I also did a track about this magnificent animal called 'Orcinus'. I put that track under this video. I decided to put this video online to promote my OceanoGraphy album that was released in 2009 by Groove Unlimited.



Last summer we visited Sea World in Florida USA with the whole family. I wanted to show these magnificent animals to my kids, of course I'd rather have shown them in the wild, but that is almost impossible. I shot all the video with a little mobile camera from the audience. I made the animations in Cinema 4D. More information on OceanoGraphy here: http://www.synth.nl/OceanoGraphy

No comments: