15 July 2010

Apollo Countdown Holding for a While

I have some good news and bad news. The bad news is that I planned to release my upcoming Apollo album on the 9th of October 2010 during the E-live festival. Well that is not going to happen, but for a couple of good reasons :) The good news is that the reasons I am holding the countdown on the Apollo launch for are some other releases! I will tell you more about them when I have permission (and I hope to get that very soon). But you are in for some nice surprises for sure :) There will be at least 3 more releases this year! 1 complete album and 2 single tracks on 2 sampler CD's. 2 of these releases are planned on the exact same date I planned Apollo on and I can only do so much at once. But don't worry Apollo will be released only a bit later. Hopefully even still this year. I'm aiming for December at the moment. But I assure you it will be worth the wait :) More news to follow soon!

No comments: