19 May 2010

OceanoGraphy now as CD and MP3 on CDBaby.com

I have some pretty good news. As of this week my latest album OceanoGraphy is now available on CDBaby.com. You can buy it as a download in high quality MP3 so that you don't have to wait for it to ship and of course it is cheaper too. But also when you are overseas (from my point of view) you can order the CD here with a lower shipping cost. CDBaby ships from within the USA so when you live there this is a very good option I guess. Do order quickly because they have a limited stock of CD's. Please let me know if you need any help. So far I've heard very positive feedback from CDBaby.com. You can find the album on this URL: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/synthnl1. My other two albums are also available on that website. Thanks for your support!

No comments: