03 March 2010

Modular Desk Extension (Part 2)

Today my furniture builder Gerrit came by to add the second extension to my modular desk. It consists of two 19 inch cabinets on top of each other as you can see in the picture. Only the 19 inch profile is missing. Gerrit ordered it but it didn't arrive yet. But it fits perfectly. I'm planning to put some eurorack size modular stuff in the upper cabinet and on the lower part some equipment and probably also some more drawers. Gerrit was planning to come by next week again to put the 19 inch profiles in there and in the mean time I'm going to think what I put where. As you probably also noticed I moved my Mooger Froogers to the little table top extension that he also made. And if you are wondering why we didn't make it bigger. Well the mobile rack I had there with my other modulars will be standing in front of it later on. In the place of the Mooger Froogers is now the Arp 1611 sequencer and probably I will add some more FX pedals there. Since they are mostly monophonic they fit the modular setup better than my studio setup. I'll keep you posted on the progress.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog as for me. It would be great to read more about this topic. The only thing that blog needs is a few pictures of any gadgets.
Nickolas Stepman
Cell jammer

Synth.nl said...

Hi thanks for your comment. Pictures of what do you mean exactly? Michel