13 December 2009

The Perfect Apollo Studio Decoration

When I was young (in a galaxy far away) I used to build plastic model kits of cars, planes but also space stuff. My room was full with it. But when I got older I threw or gave them all away. One of the things I enjoyed the most was the big Saturn V rocket from the Apollo space program. And guess what? In celebration of the 40th anniversary of the moon landing Revell decided to reissue those kits. Yeah!! I ordered them all today and can't wait until they arrive. It will be fun to pick up another old hobby and this stuff will be the perfect decoration for my Apollo Studio :) This way I can also get into the mood for the Apollo project that I'm already working on. Hopefully this album will be done in the end of next year or so. I already have some music for it, but still a lot of work. Well I'll update you on the construction of the plastic models as well on this blog :)

1 comment:

Mary-Cat said...

How appropriate Michel! Looking forward to seeing the models, and hearing the music...