18 October 2009

OceanoGraphy Released !!

Yesterday I released my third album called 'OceanoGraphy'. My inspiration for this album came from the Earth's Oceans and the creatures living in them. While listening to this album you will be taken on a journey through the deep waters of our Oceans. You will travel together with whales, dolphins, sharks and sea turtles. Most of these animals are endangered or even threatened with extinction by the way! We should really care more about the life in our Oceans. I hope to get your attention for this mysterious world in this way. I would be a real shame to loose it for ever. This album is officially endorsed by the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) for this reason. A part of the revenue of this album will also be donated to the WWF to help preserve these beautiful animals. I sampled a lot of sounds again myself as well above as under water. This album was released during the E-live festival on the 17th of October 2009. The CD holds 12 tracks on it and is 73 minutes long. You can find more information about the album and also where to buy it on this URL: http://www.synth.nl/OceanoGraphy

No comments: