28 June 2009

Apollo Studio Pictures on my Website

I just uploaded some pictures that my friend Chris made last week in my Apollo Studio. He made quite a few of them and last night I sorted out the ones I liked the best and put them in different categories. He used a special wide angle lens to get the most on the pictures. Some pictures can be a bit distorted on the sides because of that. I also photo-shopped myself out of two pictures. I'm curious if you can find them. I'm not that good at it so you should be able to tell ;) We also made some video's by the way. I hope to upload them soon as well. You can find the pictures on this URL:

http://www.synth.nl/studio

I will upload them today as well on some websites that I'm present on like MySpace etc. Well I hope you enjoy the pictures and if you have any question do ask me. I'd be happy to answer them.

No comments: