25 September 2008

AeroDynamics Review in French

And while I'm very busy preparing for the release of my new album still reviews are written about my first album 'AeroDynamics'. I just received this review that is written in French by Guillaume Dumazer for detoxinfo.fr. He send me also a little translation:

Formula 1 fan, Michel did build the concept of this album about it and composed / played all the music alone. More than an hour of synth music with clear reminiscences of JM Jarre works and some hints of Vangelis movie soundtracks. Perfect music if you want to organize a Gran Turismo championship or during cocktails with such obsessing, dream-like melodies. Very strong first opus !

You can find the original review here:

http://www.detoxinfo.fr/cultures/1475/synth.nl_aerodynamics_cd_-groove_unlimited-_2007

No comments: