05 April 2008

E-day in Eindhoven on 13th of April

I will be present at E-day in Eindhoven on the 13th of April. E-day and E-live are two very nice event that is organized by Groove Unlimited every year. There are always some nice artists playing concerts and also some stands where you can buy CD's and stuff. Last year on E-live my album was released. This time Edgar Froese (Tangerine Dream) and Ron Boots will perform. I will be present with a stand where you can buy my AeroDynamics album, Analogy 3 and I will have a limited amount of Synth.nl T-shirts for sale. I will also have a notebook with me where you can sneak preview some tracks and the artwork of my forthcoming album. So if you are going there (sorry it is sold out already), don't forget to visit my stand. More information here: http://e-day.groove.nl/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michael,

I appreciate the musicality in you. I recall my visit to the Philips factory in Eindhoven, wayback in 1992, when I was just about 19. Good goin'. Do visit me upon free time. I'd learn a lot from you hopefully.

Danku

Regards from India
Rupal
myspace.com/5thnote
myspace.com/indusrain

Synth.nl said...

Thank you :)