18 April 2008

3 May Ambience Eperience Wuppertal

The 3rd of May 2008 I will be at a little electronic music festival called Ambient Experience. There will be several artists performing like: Nattefrost Rober Schroeder, Carbobeids, Moonbooter, Stefan Erbe and Uwe Reckzeh. I will be just attending as a guest and listening to the music. Afterwards I will meet some of the artists for a drink. I know them from through the internet, but most of them I have never seen in real life. So this will be a social call. It is about 1,5 hours drive from my home, but I decided to take a hotel near the theater. I guess it will be finished late and I don't want to drive back all tired. I think there will be tickets available when you are interested. You can find more information here: http://www.ambient-experience.de/

No comments: